Royce Murray took a strong stand against science blogging. David Kroll defends the role of blogs in science writing. Read more here.
- "How do we rearrange the stars above our heads to open new paths beneath our feet." Brian Holmes #WatsCon16 brianholmes.wordpress.com/2009/02/27/gua… 6 hours ago
- "We're not going to trust you until we can grow cassava here." Eli Goldblatt #WatsCon16 7 hours ago
- RT @MaggieShelledy: "It's damn hard to put local literacy into practice if you don't feel it in your pedagogical bones" Eli Goldblatt #wats… 7 hours ago
- RT @Chastitellez: The "pipeline" is structured more like a complex sewage system. #watscon16 7 hours ago
- RT @sarapalvarez: #EliGoldblatt Keynote: I'm afraid our field continues 2 treat Eng Lang & Whiteness as default, even after @pmatsuda Myth… 7 hours ago